We are a local, fun, company looking to hire smart, energetic, personable, outgoing, and strong photo booth attendants for weddings, corporate events, and parties. You don't need to be a photographer, but must be tech savvy to work your way around the computer and camera. Must be available on weekends and some weekdays but mostly evenings.
Our photo booths break down into small packages and can fit inside most vehicles without any trouble.
This is a fun, paid position with long term potential. The pay is $15 per hour (including drive time). Training will be provided, we will also work with you until you are comfortable on your own for events. You will be scheduled most likely a week in advance and can work anywhere from 1 event per month to 4+ depending on your availability and the number of events booked. Some attendants work 1-3 events per month on our slow seasons (January to April) and 3-5 events per month on our busy season (May-December). You must be able to learn the photo booth software and how to run and troubleshoot the booth. Customer service is the most important part of our business, and our reputation is what makes us popular.
Responsibilities will include:
Pick up/drop off of our the photo booth.
Unloading photo booth equipment.
Setup/teardown photo booth, props, equipment, and backdrops.
Ensure booth is operating correctly which includes changing ink and paper. Troubleshoot any technical issues that may arise.
Staying on-site to assist guests with the photo booth for the time that the photo booth is active.
Event work days run 3-8 hours depending on location and event type.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Must have a vehicle with valid driver's license, valid proof of insurance and good driving record
- Must be very punctual and responsible. You must be on time at every event. No exceptions.
- Must be professional, polite and dress professionally. You will represent the company.
- Must be available most weekends.
- Must be friendly, extroverted, engaging and outgoing. We want to give our clients a fun and great experience, which includes your smile and demeanor.
- Must have the right kind of attitude to upkeep our stellar Yelp reviews.
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs easily.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be PC tech savvy to troubleshoot computers and cameras when something goes wrong.
- Must love going to parties and fun events!
- Must be able to perform the physical activity of setting up booth.
- Must be dedicated and hard working with excellent customer service skills.
- Must be good at communicating via email to get your schedule and event information.
- Must be able to calmly handle stressful situations and all types of crowds from small children to unruly adults.
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in a fun part time weekend job please apply.
Job Type: Part-time/Per Diem
Salary: $15.00 /hour